As part of its consulting activity, CGP-ETIQROLL wished to work on the identification of sensory development leads for the adhesive labels of one of its customers high-range lighter manufacturer.
- Definition of descriptive sensory criteria of labels and visio-tacile characterization of products with an expert panel
- Instrumental study of the visual perception of the labels with an eye-tracking system
- Study of actions associated to use and manipulation of the lighter
- Identification of stimulated senses
- Study of reasons which could be source of negative perception of the lighter
This project is part of VALO-SENS program, winner of the call for project Luxury 2011, funded by General Direction of Competitiveness, Industry and Services (DGCIS).